maandag 4 oktober 2010

#36

Okay so I started the first "diet" of the ones I found, I have chosen for one with people who follow me and advice me, it's not cheap at all I pay 299€(lucky they do a promo these days or it would've been 400€) and it includes some physic training in a sort of plastic capsule and some ozon therapy after ^.^
If everything is going okay I will lose atleast 2 sizes and like 83cm over my whole body and 10kg. I soooo hope it'll work tho I also gonna make an effort on my eating pattern and so on.
I have had my first day with exercises etc today and I really feel better already. I'm tired but not in this iritating way.


and oh I just saw that 30Seconds To Mars was looking for an idea for their clip of Search and Destroy and I suddenlly had this amazing idea:
Imagen a world where everyone has to fight for themselves (A zone where there is war or something like that.) There is this man here, a sort of John Doe who has lost al his trust in humanity long long ago and who's now working for some kind of sick agency that likes to create chaos, what the guy has to do is search and destroy, mostly innocents. But one day he meets someone/something that makes him get a conscience again.(maybe a person/ghost/coincidence handing him a locket/thing from his past as a human being. He get's haunted by lost souls that he killed (make it a really cool scène with lot's of echelon on the "Let me go" part =D)

that what I send to them, it's explained my idea really really short, I guess they'd contact me if they like it.
and this is what I added

Okay so far my "idea" I wish I could co-direct once with your crew =O! I tried to keep it as short as possible :p cause I would've written a whole script otherwise xD

If you don't know the song look it up I think this idea fits the atmosphere and even message/lyrics of the song quite good.
If they even make notice of my idea I would even be glad. if they would use it => I would go totally crazy and freak out and be hyper for a year I think :p
But hey come don't dream too much others probably have ideas way better then mine

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Did you ever heard of the 'Montignac diet'? It's a kind of eating pattern & so far as i read, it really worked.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes I heard of it already, problem with me is that I need a combination of something that actually attacks the fatlayers I already have and makes my body used to another pattern.
    the "diet" I have now is a sort of montignac one tho :)
    the thing om doing now is actually to reshape my body in a quite fast and relaxed way without getting skin etc that keeps hanging there :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen