zondag 2 mei 2010

#12

This time, tomorrow I will be in Budapest, Hungary
I'm soooo looking forward to it. Finally I'm travelling to a country that isn't attached to Belgium ^.^ I got the feeling that it will be amazing.
I got to survive the flight tho =P I'm so freaking nervous for those 2 hours flying.
I never ever flown in my entire life. I really hope that it turns out okay and that I won't get sick or anything =P
I even bought myself a musicplayer so I can listen music to calm myself down.
Which also makes me wonder, how the hell do they manage to fly for hours and hours when they're touring, I would be freaking out I think =P.
But well I'm off to sleep now !
See ya'll next week or maybe I'll be able to blog from Budapest
Stay tuned !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten