dinsdag 18 mei 2010

#13

So here we are again, writing on my laptop. Today it's judgement day =O!
Oh well maybe that sounds a bit dramatic but hey, today is kinda the decision day if I'll pass my year or not.
I actually should be stressing out now and rehearsing something that I would say to the jury, but I like spontaneous more.
Especially because I get alot faster out of my words when they are spontaneous. I hate rehearsing things, I prepare them in my head, sometimes I'll type them down , but that's it. If I rehearse to much I'll get a black out (yay for that anyway -.- got it shitloads on maths stuff xD)
Anyway I think I'm quite okay and fine with my endresult of the thing that I made.
It's not übergood but it isn't bad either, atleast that's what I think of it.
Okay, maybe I am nervous about the whole jury thing, I'm not so into the go and stand in front of 9 people and then answer questions.
And I look awfull at this very moment, kinda having a bad hair day (and I did everything to avoid it -.- )
Well anyway let's talk about something more cheerful =p
My week in Budapest was awesome, I had quite nice roommates who also didn't really like drinking and going out late at night. So I had enough sleep =P (No ZombieFairy xD!) I had internet over there, but it was awfully slow and qwerty keyboards, so if I wanted to send a 6lines mail, it took me an halfhour to write the 6lines down.
The highlight of the week was the turkish bathhouse we went to.

*edit* I had to quit writing 'cause it was almost time for my presentation and now I got the final results !
I succeeded with a grade of 60/100 which means that I got a good advice =)
I'm so relieved now

Tho it doesn't seem so good for my boyfriend some stupid technical issue makes that something is wrong with the part he did for his task, so he now says that he has nothing.
He's bitching to me about it, I feel like crying 'cause I feel guilty that I'm happy that I passed, while I was the one that was the doubtful one of the two of us.
Sometimes I hate it to have a boyfriend, it are extra worries.
But I can't live without him he means the world to me
It annoys me that I can't do a thing to help him, I get crazy about it -.-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten