donderdag 3 juni 2010

#14

Well, it's has been quite some time since I last posted (again)
seems like I can't really keep to the blogging habit. But well yeah, we have been very busy with school last couple of weeks.
Tomorrow I probably got my last lesson in high school EVER !
It's gonna be sooooo cool, I'm so gonna enjoy it.
I still need to finish my endwork for multimedia , but it's ridiculous, so much work for a class that we only have 1hour/week.
I really really don't like it =(
But oh well I got to think about the degree that I'm gonna get when I finish this last exams.
OMG I'm so excited , really really weird, how fast my life is going , sometimes it even scares me , it scares me that I might be dead before I could even realise all my dreams.
So to avoid that I've applied as a volunteer for the Hive, but I've sended a mail a week ago, and still don't have a reply.
I guess I wont be selected, but ah, we'll keep on trying, eventually I will find something to do !
And I've been thinking alot recently and actually discovered that some things have changed so much that I don't even know what to do with them, changing habits after years is scary but maybe it might help me out in the final quest of becoming that what I want to be, an outstanding videoclip director.

I had my exam editing today, we had to re-edit reare from Hitchcock, which was quite cool, we didn't get any sound so we would completely focus on how we could make suspens with silent images. I really loved it and I didn't get it why my classmates called the teacher an ass because of the assignment, I loved it

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten