zondag 20 juni 2010

#17

Soooooo my exams are finished ! yay for that
I think I got the knockback of it right now (my tummy is hurting so much =( )
And I went to the doctor last friday with my cough.
Turned out that it wasn't that innocent as I thought it was. I was convinced that I just had a cold, wouldn't be such a wonder with the ups and downs that the weather knows lately. But according to the doctor my lungs were squeaking and it was kind of really about time that I came. So gave me this really weird inhaler (god it has been a while since I last used something like that) and pretty strong pills (again><).
Now my cough is changing and it starts to feel like bronchitis. But I guess that it probably is the first step to feeling better.

Apart from that everything is going the normal way, my dad is whining the whole day about stupid stuff -.-

And I finally found a nice new game ^.^
Global Agenda is quite futuristic with these nice combination of a 3rd person shooter with mmo.
Normally I absolutely don't like shooters, but this one is different, way more fun.
I guess it's because you have to shoot robots and not humans or animals =P
Anyway I'm glad that schools almost done and that I can start planning a bit more of my life.
And Oh my god, how many times I cursed on my relationship, I sooo love my boyfriend, he knows for months that I'm dieing to get Marvell Headphones (preferably the X-Men or Hulk ones) and now he gave me the money to go buy them ^.^
It might sound a little bit shallow tho, but it makes me happy that he cares enough about me to buy me something I want for ages =P
(and tbh he just kind of made me wait for them so I wanted them even more)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten