woensdag 23 juni 2010

#18

Wow tomorrow I'll know if I passed my last year of senior high, it's a pretty strange feeling to be honest. Knowing that the next part of my life is about to begin.
My exams went quite good I think, with an exception from Maths, which is just like I mentionned before my ultimate failcourse =p. My teacher Dutch already told me that my exam was quite good, with the best analysis of the text we got out of the book/film 'The Misfortunates'. I felt really proud, because character sheets and analysis are things that I always loved to do and sometimes I flirt with the idea of doing something that has to do with profiling. But it's just sometimes so really doing it wouldn't be a great idea because I don't want it enough =P.
I was scared of my exam for french, because I'm not a hero in that language and guess what/who saved me ! Oh yeah he did! I had done my oral exam french about Mr Nobody and I had prepared it pretty good and detailed. Our writing exam stated "write a review about your favorite movie" well she got a full A4 paper about Mr Nobody and I'm pretty sure that the amount of incorrect verbs and spelling is very low =p. (or atleast lower then they would be if I hadn't prepared the same issue earlier =P)
History, Moviehistory , Art History and English were easy pie, barely studied for them and still managed to fill them in without gambling =P
Our exam Audio was a weird one, the teacher managed to give as an exam that was longer than the stuff we had to study =P. Production and directing was weird as always, but probably good it's not like I'm bad at the theoretical things of them.

Soo I'm quite relaxed for tomorrow to be honest, the only 'bad' news that I can get is that I have to do a new exam for math, but I would be okay with that

but enough about school.
I got the new Marvell headphones ^^ (the Xmen ones) and they're awesome ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten