Everything is rushing beside me and I don't know what to do first sometimes.
One of my biggest dreams is meeting Jared Leto/Bart Cubbins in person and to talk to him. Now the band got VIP packages for sale for a few european shows BUT the cheapest one costs 240€, come on, someone who has bought that, please slap them and bring them back to the ground? I love them more than most other things in my life, but hell that's like a full week working this vacation if I would want to meet them.
I don't even have to fucking money to finance a masterdegree in directing. That dream is just a little bit bigger than meeting them, so I think that I will go for that one first, before I start spending money on the other one.
But ah, I can't be mad at them and Jared's sky/cloud pictures always make me smile, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only dreamer, not the only person that's looking up alot and thinking about how wonderful nature is and how the stuff around me is pretty impressing.
That feeling really came to me in Budapest, I really loved that city. To be honest, when I see al their twitter pics, I get jealous, I want my own band and tour the world! How an awesome (hardworking) life would that be?!
I'm starting to realise that this is who I really am, not someone that wants to stay at one place, but more like a sort of gipsy (thanks mom and dad, you probably jinxed me with my name) I want to see al parts of the world, while doing something that I love to do.
Ah well, I first got to see that I get my Bachelor degree and I'll see during/after that =P
Now I got some other things to worry about. Like the bad cough I'm having for a few weeks now, it probably is some allergic reaction to something, but it's starting to hurt and being very exhausting. I hope that it's gone before I go to Werchter =P
I don't really feel like standing there coughing all day xD, who knows that I might contaminate some singer xD. They're not gonna like me that way ! xD
And I've got to go to the dentist tomorrow =( this weekend my tooth decided to break -.- I think it's because of the pressure that my wisdom teeth are giving onto it, but we'll see. I don't like dentists anway =(
And I found my Budapest pics, and I didn't share them before

This was such a nice view and it was like 5minutes walking from our Hostel.
I wish that I lived at such a beautiful place, it's so clean and cosy there.

And I soooooooooooo love old phonecell's, this one probably is from back in the days when Hungary still belonged to the Sovjet Union, I love history and I love it even more the see it in front of me, I feel soo tiny when I'm only a few meters away from things that are hundreds of years older than me (okay this cell isn't that old but you get the point don't you?)



This three pics are from like the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
If I would marry in my life, I would want my wedding pictures to be taken there. It's such a romantic place and it has this very very princess/fairytale like atmosphere.
Haha where is the time that I was hanging around with one of the drama girls, with a big box of icecream almost crying while telling each other how we wanted to get married. As boys will be boys, girls will stay girls =P and although I'm not the girly girl kind of person I would really love to feel like a princess for a day. A special day in my life.
Oh dreams, oh dreams I want them to come true, Wishing star oh wishing star, where are you?
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten