dinsdag 6 juli 2010

#21

Second day of work is done. And fuck I already dislike it alot ><
Huge respect for all those cleaning ladies and men out there, but I will be glas when my 3 weeks are over. The amount of time I have isn't just enough for me for what I have to do, they tell me to work faster .... I don't like delivering half work ... If I go faster everything will look shittier -.- ' I so know again why I don't want a 9 to 5 job, why I dream of being a director ( and a secret rockstar xD).
I don't want to be regular, but when doing this job, I feel sooooo regular that I don't feel myself anymore :<.
So that resulted in daydreaming while I was walking around with this huge cleaning machine (that's the only 'fun' part of it to be very honest)I'm glad that they're fixing me help for tomorrow.
I'm soooo tired at this moment and I'm not feeling quite happy, once more I've been thinking about studying directing but that will require alot of money and I really need a better job for that. (I so regret that I said yes to this one because I had 5-6joboffers after I signed this contract -.- and it were all offers for being a sales representative, I would've liked that so much more)
But I would like a job at a tv station or radio station soooooooo much more. I would instantly take it, no matter what they pay me. I learned now that I have to take a job that I like, not because I like the amount that they pay.
But well hey, still 13more days to go and I'm not a quiter (but maybe I'm a whiner at this moment xD)
haha and I had this quite funny thought " ah well it would look good in my autobiography when I'm famous " xD (aight I already told you that I was daydreaming xD)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten