donderdag 8 juli 2010

#22

It’s late at night, or early in the morning, depends on how you want to put it =p. Staying up late for the BBC 1 radio show with Jared Leto ^.^ I love to hear him chat like that and it really makes me laugh. (that’s a goodie because my toothache has never been worse). Oh god I want him to be my dad or brother or whatever =O just family xD.

My third day of work was a better one again, I was even done an hour earlier than I had, that kinda really sucked, because I had to find some timefillers from then on.

And I don’t know if I mentioned it already but I started writing again. And I will probably soon learn some basics on the guitar so I can actually sing/songwrite. I think that it is about time to start realising my dreams from when I was younger. I ‘ve grown up to fast and I suddenly realised that that was not good for me.
Well because I probably only have a select audience I trust them not to steal my lines so here’s a pic of what it looks like when I’m writing. (it are approximatly 3 songs on 1 sheet and all criss-cross through eachother)

So I’m going to show you the pic I took of it :p and then I’m off to sleep , Jared left the BBC studio xD so it’s bedtime for me now =P

IMG_0046

(right now the white spaces are also already filled with purple writing for a new song =P xD )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten