donderdag 29 juli 2010

#24

Just a quick blog but I really want to write this down =D
I had a dream this night (yeye nothing special about that aye I know)
But it was so damn weird :p and I wish it would happen once in my real life.
So in the dream I was in a sort of mall I think, together with Carry and we knew that Bart Cubbins/Jared Leto would be there. But like alot of fans we couldn't find him and so we kind of decided to watch the woods through the window, where we suddenly saw a male figure running over a field. And oh yes it was him. So we sneaked out trying not to alert anyone and ran to him. Apparently at that time we weren't the only ones that had seen him, we somehow alarmed a bunch of crazed fans so no relaxed talk with Mister Cubbins. We ran through the woods, trying to avoid the fans :p and suddenly we bumped into my neighbour (who has got a really cool oldtimer) And I asked him if he could give Jared a ride to my home, there was a Halloween market (dunno where that idea came from :p) And I could give him a cover to go incognito so he would be rid of lot of the fans :p.
And so it went he was driven to my home (which was even messier in my dream than it is in real life) So he kinda frowned alot xD and we talked about movies ! xD
(I know lame end , but it always end before the best part -.-) I do remember that I also took him to the bakkery next door :p who were open at night :p and really liked to give him things he liked xD

zomg my fantasy is going totally mad
maybe it's because of my dull, boring job xD

Off to work now !
Cya laterz

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten