So that has been a while since my last written blog :)
basicly I'm just writing this because I want to rant, and only those who want to read it will know what's on my mind, I don't want do bother people anymore :)
but before I start , I wonder, should I make another blog to post my vlogs to ? to keep the written and the spoken apart? I will think about it, and your suggestions are always welcome
and now my rant because I'm really really annoyed -.-
And who oh who is it again -.-
Ofcourse, my dad , stupid *insert a whole lot of random swears in here*
When Stixy and I were playing WoW (as most evenings :p) we were experiencing HUGE latency, so much that the latency icon ingame turned red -.- so Stixy with his informatics degree goes and look for the computer (in this case mac) that was absorbing all the internet. Guess what, it was my "dad's" Mac, nobody was one it, yet it was downloading shitloads oO
I checked the IP since it UNIQUE to every freakin' thing we are 100% sure that it was that thing.
Yet he started blaming us of CONTROLLING him , jezus, COME ON -.-
because I faced him to the fact that he's a porn addict and constantly on sites for sexdates and dating I'm the one controlling him. He says that I made everything up
Whilest my mom showed me the first signs, we only searched out for her what was true of it.
For gods sake -.- Someone please punch him in the face -.-
I'm fucking sick and tired of it, I want to leave this goddamned place where we only got shitloads of stupid things happening -.-
My day started of wonderful, we got up and took a shower an hour orso later we took the bus to Antwerp where I went to spend some of my money I have earned last month.
I bought a beautiful jacket, but really beautiful, I rarely have something that fits me so well as this jacket did ^.^ (and so we also noticed that I really am losing weight) I bought 2 sweatshirts (because my parents are always to greedy to buy me some for the winter -.-) and I bought nice new shoes ^.^(I really really needed a new pair :p) and I bought a bra, but in the wrong size -.- mislooked myself on the French size instead of the european, so I can go change that tomorrow.
I was so happy when I came home, it has been a lovely day out with my boyfriend ^.^
And then you get that stupid *insert again* to ruin everything -.-
Yay for that ><'
omg *slaps dad* -.-
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwa is er toch met die kerel zeg ffs
*big hug* ik zal ook blij voor jou zijn als je daar wegbent =/
maar thumbs-up for the shopping XD