donderdag 26 augustus 2010

#26

Today was quite the day =P
A friend of mine, Kimzz is working on a project about people and their bodies.
It kind of started after she made a picture of herself one with clothes and one without. I liked it really much instantly and soon she began to think about making a serie out of them. I volunteered to lend my body for the art of photography ! And well yeah, today was the day :p I have 'modelled' before and I like it :) but I'm suite realistic that it will only stay with these now and then shoots for befriended photography students =P
I really enjoyed the one of today, it was kinda weird =P the first time naked xD !
But it was fun =P
We spend a whole lot of time on the make-up and the look for the picture with clothing.
We gave me a total new look that kinda made us think back about the 50's and the current vintage hype :p But with our own touch =P So I ended up looking like something inbetween Marilyn Monroe, Dita Von Teese and some 50'ies people =P
Kimzz did my make up and my hair =P (I wasn't used to that =P mostly I do it myself)
and well I have to be honest, the results are quite nice.
I still have to get used to the hair =P (I've been covering up my upperhead for years with bangs etc because I think it's too big :p)
And for the naked one, we both expected a more confronting picture, but it turned out that my figure itself is quite fine =P
there are only a few imperfections
but like Matthew Gray Gubler twittered earlier today "Perfection is imperfection"
So I'm gonna share the picture with you guys, she had the guts and now I'm following her !

2 opmerkingen: