maandag 1 november 2010

#38

Okay I got my boyfriend his laptop kidnapped for this week =D
I just love love love love this one, I can type properly, it doesn't take ages to start, it has a nice big screen and above all I can fucking game again :D.
Or atleast when I finally can make a choice which one I'm going to play :p
So many games on my list only and 1 or 2 weeks heaven xD.
The reason I got his laptop at this moment is because we bought a playstation 3 today ^^ Something we both wanted really really bad for a long time and we were so bored yesterday that we decided to take the buss to The Netherlands and we went to Bergen Op Zoom, yeye sounds like a big deal but it's not knowing that I live at the border and that the dutch busses stop like 500m away from here :p.
So now we're co-parenting it :p or atleast my bf takes the ps3 and leaves his laptop because he feels guilty otherwise. I soo wish we would live together, which can maybe happen when he's going to study at the policeacademy because it's pretty close to where I live. otherwise I probably just move to him and travel 2hours for work each day. Everything to get away from here.
Ah well I'm glad that I work and earn money now allthough my dad is now whining and nagging about the fact that I didn't go to college. I will go to it, probably next year, still doubting about part-time or full time since I don't want to give up earning money anymore. I mean I got sooo muche' freedom right now.
And I'm even losing weight and getting thinner. physically I'm really getting better but mentaly they're still trying to crack me up. I lost it for a while yesterday, after my dad yelled at me because I was playing with the cat and she fell >< (she's used to jumping/falling of high edges, why the fuck is it my fault/irresponsibility that made her "almost die" (read she doesn't even have a scratch -.-).
She's being even sweeter after it happend =P.
But ah well that all for now, I need to get out more maybe because the only thing I do is sit at home/work or work out. that's not healthy for a person, I need more social contact

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten