dinsdag 23 november 2010

#40

Well life is going it's way like it always does. I have this new awesome idea for a production and this time I will really work towards it. It has to be good, not like all the crap I used to make for school.
I want to talk and write so much about it, but this I got to keep as quiet as possible. I don't want anyone to change my plans or try to get an influence on it.
This I got to do by myself, so I can build up more confidence and trust in myself.

Another thing I'm thinking about alot is to make a list what I want to do before I die.
Maybe I should make a seperate post for it that I can update every once in a while or just a complete new blog with my dreams and goals
and just keeping this one for rants about all kind of stuff or just random silly thoughts.
And someday when my productions is about to release or maybe when I start with the first recordings for it I might create a Lysith Gloria Vox blog, I already have a mail account :p yeye sounds silly but it turned out that I might be useful while writing scripts etc ^^
I'm just talking nonsense now so I'm gonna shut up
cya guys !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten