donderdag 3 maart 2011

Another one bites the dust

Well it isn't quite my week !
In only 3days time I managed to get more bruises and wounds than I mostly get in 4months orso.
It all started sunday when eating with my boyfriend, really yumyum tosti sandwiches !
When I was going to get us some new freshly made ones from the kitchen I managed to almost trip over a wooden plate that is there for more than 3 years ! while doing that I managed to throw a dinnerplate to the other side of the kitchen ( ye well you can imagen how the thing ended up :p in splitted in like 25 pieces orso).
Well so far I just had something like ah well, can happen I'm clumsy at times so no wonder.
But then yesterday, it was totally everything but being clumsy, just bad luck.
I managed to rip some skin of my finger with a camerabox (like wtf they don't even have sharp edges). Well I didn't link it to a bad week then, just bad luck. But then yesterday evening after work, the little distance I have to do from work 'till the buss I managed to trip over my own pants -.- so I went down with all my bags just on my knees and almost on my tummy.
Now I have a knee that looks really crap :p and if that wasn't enough...
I also managed to almost break my little toe, fucking hell it hurts !
basicly I'm considering just to stay in my bed for the rest of the week, because it really ain't my week.

And oh ! remember that bad cough I told you about?
Guess what it's all caused by a stupid allergic reaction, all the troubles I had past years with my sinusses and my headaches because of that are related to it.
I'm allergic to Dust bugs ! (I think it's called a dustmite in english but not sure :p)
so yay for pills and nosespray (I guess...)

Well anyway short rant about the early week, hope I'll survive this one

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten