zaterdag 26 maart 2011

Tired !

Wow it has been a while since my last blog. One main reason of that is is that I'm really tired lately.
I don't need much to get exhausted.
I had a huge fight at home last week and on top of the physical tiredness it just totally made me crack emotionally.
Well I'm a bit better now and I had my day off from work.
I met with a friend from high school who used me as a model before for her photography classes. Today we were redoing one of her old assignments. Animal and human, since she takes care for a horse we could use that for the pictures. When I was a kid I'd given everything to go horsebackriding. My parents never let me, I only managed to do it once or twice back then.
When I had to "pose" on the horse my heart was just racing in my chest, so scared was I to fall off it :p But it was quite amusing looking back to it now :p.
I'm really curious for the pictures, because I didn't only pose on a Horse, I also was covered with hay, been put into a bath in the middle of a field =P tied with a rope and some more stuff :P Anyway it was a nice day to forget about everything here at home.
I should do such stuff more often and maybe with myself as photographer :p
(although I can't hide that I like modelling once in a while :p)
I hope I get a preview soon =P just to laugh with myself ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten