Most of the things looked pretty fair, okay and some of them even suprised me.
For a month or two I even considered dropping the idea of going to college and just save up to go live together with my boyfriend. Which is something I really really want.
Now at some point I really started disliking my job, always the same over and over again. Days going slowly,wasting time on doing nothing. The only thing keeping me there were my collegues.
Untill yesterday, a person whom I considered okay and trustworthy just planted a knife in the back of me and my co-full time collegue M. I had a premonition about her for a few weeks. Just a feeling that secretly behind our back she was trying to force something, I didn't know what.
Now I have a week of vacation and she just got back out of hers.
Yesterday I suddenly received a text from my collegue M "It's an awfull day" so ofcourse I ask what's wrong. What M told me startled me and then just totally cleared things up.
"She has asked if she could become shop manager" I was like WTF but I have to admit I hoped my bosses had a bit of common sense and that they would say "look you're a part timer, you can have certain responsibilities, but shop manager is a full time statute"
No I just received a text from M " omg, she's shopmanager"
Now I have a week of vacation and she just got back out of hers.
Yesterday I suddenly received a text from my collegue M "It's an awfull day" so ofcourse I ask what's wrong. What M told me startled me and then just totally cleared things up.
"She has asked if she could become shop manager" I was like WTF but I have to admit I hoped my bosses had a bit of common sense and that they would say "look you're a part timer, you can have certain responsibilities, but shop manager is a full time statute"
No I just received a text from M " omg, she's shopmanager"
Really? has the world gone insane?
I can't help it but this way I don't even feel like showing up next friday.
Somewhere I feel like someone has taken credit for things I've done, when there were troubles, I had to clear them out, I had to re-arrange stuff, I redesigned our small warehouse even the layout of the shop.
Somewhere I feel like someone has taken credit for things I've done, when there were troubles, I had to clear them out, I had to re-arrange stuff, I redesigned our small warehouse even the layout of the shop.
I know and realise I'm too young to be a shopmanager, that's why I didn't ask for it but at times I had the feeling they saw me like one.
Now seeing this function go to someone who just always got out of stuff she didn't want to do with "hey I'm just a part timer"
I just feel frustrated, left outside alone in the cold.
Anyway it made another decision a lot easier. I applied for some other jobs but at the same time I'm also going to Brussels next Tuesday and see if I can get it all managed that I can start my shortened Bachelor in Writing this september. I hope they can give me advice on how to get scollarship and financial support. All that I know is that my humbleness isn't going to get me anywhere. Maybe I should start to act like a cocky and bitchy person, I bet I get further on a month then I now got on almost a year.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten