maandag 4 juli 2011

How behaving always seem the wrong way to get somewhere ...

YES YES ! We always get told as kids that we have to be good and that we have to behave and that we will get rewarded for it !
Living my life as an adult, for more then a year now I quite noticed that the people that deserve it the less, get the most.

The reason for this blog is a co-worker of mine. I can't call him a collegue, because he just doesn't act like one.
All day he sits in the kitchen, doing things on a macbook, even when there are people waiting in a queue to get help.
And if he get's out of the kitchen he's the most blunt and arrogant salesman around. I had a lot of complaints from customers already but what can I do?
Take it to the bosses? While I just heard that he made a promotion to Floormanager in the store where he usually works?

I don't get it, why do our bosses promote someone who clearly doesn't really fit in to the group.
At our fun day out he was the outcast that didn't belong anywhere, he just sat there ons his own, being part of the decoration.
He complains all day about the girl that runs the internetorders and the stock.
I think she does a fine job and she's working there the longest of all. I do think it's quite logic that she has more to say than some others.
But he's constantly saying she's bitching to everyone, he is actually trying to make some sort of "anti-" movement or something :/
And to be honest, I don't get it, she is just doing her job and it's logic that she doesn't just say "okay" if you say you can't find a certain lens or camera. If the stock isn't right she will be the one that get's blamed in the far end.
And she has to make sure every store get's their stuff, ofcourse she's the one who decides what we get and what not.
And I trust her and if I do notice that some things stay away for a long time I know I can send an e-mail to sort it. I also forget some things from time to time and if she reminds me about it I just go like "oh sorry, that was my fault" (since I don't feel like denying when I make mistakes)
and then she also reacts normal and says "okay no problem"
But when you go "oh no it wasn't me, it has to be a mistake of someone else" ofcourse she goes digging then. We're a goddamned company that has to deliver stuff in time or we get a bad name.

Well anyway I'm seriously ranting about the lack of respect of this guy. I know.
Basicly no-one in our store get's along with him and we're glad he's gone after a few days.
I just felt like writing this down and with this I also have taken a side, although he might not be wrong about everything. I don't think he should be acting like this.

They say the youth doesn't has any respect anymore. But this guy is in his late 40's or early 50's I think and he's the most disrespectful person I know. He acts like he is god :/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten