Somehow thinking about them is a way to calm myself down at this very moment. The only thing that stands between me and crying.
The first tattoo I'll place will be :

This will come on my right wrist (I think, it's definatly on one of my wrists but I can't decide which side :p)
The tattoo stand for 2 simple things.
First of all it resembles planets this is the explanation I got from another site:
The first symbol is two intertwined "M's" which could stand for Mercury.
The second symbol looks like it is rotating in the opposite direction and Venus rotates in the opposite direction of all the terrestrial planets.
The third symbol is the roman numeral three which stands for Earth, the third planet from the sun.
The fourth symbol is Mars. The two dots represent both of Mars's moons Phobos an Deimos.
The second meaning of the glyphics is :
30 Seconds To Mars
The name of the band to whom I owe my graduation and the fact that I learned to live a bit.
The Second tattoo I would place is this one :
Provehito in Altum is a latin phrase that stands for "reach for the heights"
But the meaning I have behind it, what this means for me is much more.
This phrase always remembers me of the fact, that no matter how deep I go, I will always have to fight to get back up and get to the top.
This phrase reminds me that I should never, ever give up my dreams for no-one or nothing.
The third tattoo I want is:
I would love that his head and shoulders would peak out when I wear a top or tanktop.
Why Yoshi?
Because my very first game was Yoshi's cookies. A game on the old gray brick Nintendo Gameboy.
Through the years I never stopped loving Yoshi and I think he earned an ink for that.
The fourth ::
This tattoo is a part of a lyric or actually two, I'm going to count my both feet as one tattoo.
On one foot I want:
I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance
I know now, this is who I really am
I don't know if I would take the whole piece or only the fatmade.
The lyric says it all, I think that song is my life song anyway
On my other foot I want:
Your promises,
they look like lies.
Your honesty,
like a back that hides a knife.
This stands for the most experiences I had with people.
You won't earn my trust easily and I will always be a loner because I always just see promises as things that probably are going to be broken by the other person.
It's a shame that I don't have more faith in humanity but well I can't help it.

This will come on my right wrist (I think, it's definatly on one of my wrists but I can't decide which side :p)
The tattoo stand for 2 simple things.
First of all it resembles planets this is the explanation I got from another site:
The first symbol is two intertwined "M's" which could stand for Mercury.
The second symbol looks like it is rotating in the opposite direction and Venus rotates in the opposite direction of all the terrestrial planets.
The third symbol is the roman numeral three which stands for Earth, the third planet from the sun.
The fourth symbol is Mars. The two dots represent both of Mars's moons Phobos an Deimos.
The second meaning of the glyphics is :
30 Seconds To Mars
The name of the band to whom I owe my graduation and the fact that I learned to live a bit.
The Second tattoo I would place is this one :
Provehito in Altum is a latin phrase that stands for "reach for the heights"But the meaning I have behind it, what this means for me is much more.
This phrase always remembers me of the fact, that no matter how deep I go, I will always have to fight to get back up and get to the top.
This phrase reminds me that I should never, ever give up my dreams for no-one or nothing.
The third tattoo I want is:
I would love that his head and shoulders would peak out when I wear a top or tanktop.Why Yoshi?
Because my very first game was Yoshi's cookies. A game on the old gray brick Nintendo Gameboy.
Through the years I never stopped loving Yoshi and I think he earned an ink for that.
The fourth ::
This tattoo is a part of a lyric or actually two, I'm going to count my both feet as one tattoo.
On one foot I want:
I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance
I know now, this is who I really am
I don't know if I would take the whole piece or only the fatmade.
The lyric says it all, I think that song is my life song anyway
On my other foot I want:
Your promises,
they look like lies.
Your honesty,
like a back that hides a knife.
This stands for the most experiences I had with people.
You won't earn my trust easily and I will always be a loner because I always just see promises as things that probably are going to be broken by the other person.
It's a shame that I don't have more faith in humanity but well I can't help it.
For now these are the ideas. I would love to have more of them, but my boyfriend is against tattoos and as long as I don't have a job in arts I don't think I will add anymore to them.
I should really make an appointment with some tattoo artists to get the first one going. I really want my first ink before I become 20
I should really make an appointment with some tattoo artists to get the first one going. I really want my first ink before I become 20
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten