dinsdag 7 juni 2011

As long as you don't choose everything remains possible

... That's my favorite quote of my favorite movie;; Mr Nobody.

I think that this week I experienced what can happen if we don't choose immediatly and just let it all come our way.
Maybe this week Karma finally found me in a good way. Some of the projects and things I wanted to do this year, that looked like I wasn't going to be able to do them are getting in a faster progression than I could dream of.
Someone that I met at school introduced me to someone who has a lot of media attention and with a descent fanbase, it looks like the start of an amazing corporation, I'm so excited but I don't want to say too much because I just can't yet.
But OMG I'm soo excited and I just can't hide it *sings*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten