vrijdag 10 juni 2011

Dreaming, I was only dreaming ...

This night I managed something most people want to but can't. I woke up from a dream and fell back to sleep and my dream continued, I did lose a couple of hours/days/weeks in the dream but it continued !
And I even remember most of it.
My dreams are one of the biggest expressions of my crazy imagination =P So what I'm now going to write down may make you think "WTF" I even think that when I wake up :p
Seems like my right brain part is doing some overtime lately =P

Actually the dream started of as quite a nightmare, someone was on a killing spree, like the predators in the same called movies he could disappear and re-appear just in front of you.
This guy was so tormented and confused that he was killing most of the people he came across (we were in some kind of weird futuristic complex). Everyone but children.
I remember being in panic when discovering the first body but then I suddenly went very calm and I went looking for my littlest sister and some of her friends (atleast I think I went looking for several children). I found them, scared and hiding and I immediatly placed myself in front of them calming them and protecting them.
Suddenly the guy (and I strongly think it was a mutant, I've maybe been watching too many Xmen related stuff lately XD) appeared in front of me. He did look as a predator from the movies first but suddenly he transformed to a pretty handsome man. Something in his look changed.
And there I think I also gave myself some mutant gifts or something because something had seemed to pull him back to reality, I felt that I could clear his clouded mind.
I took the kids somewhere safe and went back to confront the monster, if he was going to kill me then atleast the kids didn't have to see it.
Instead of killing me, he fell on his knees and started to cry. I'm not sure what happend shortly after that but the next fragment that I can remember is that I kissed the guy, he could change his looks like Xmen's character Mystique can.

That moment I woke up in the middle of the night/morning and I saw that I still could have some hours of sleep so I just turned around and there I'd go again.

So when I was sleeping again I was passing by a point I can vaguely place in real life. But now it was a hill formed because of some sort of crater where weird symbols had been burned into the grass. I remembered the events that I previously had been going through, the mutant and the little "love affair" we had, because the place was like that since that night, it also became a memorial for his victims. A bit nostalgic (I think?) I walked past it, trying to see if there was something there that could possibly lead me to find him again. I knew the place wasn't abandonned and that there had gathered more of their kind, I just could feel it. But for most normal people it didn't mean anything more than the memorial it was.
I remember someone pulling me along with them, forcing me not to linger anylonger in my memories. Somehow I had a really movie like heartbreaking moment, trying to convince myself I wouldn't see him again.
Untill a bit later when I was walking, not so far from the memorial, something grabbed my arm.
I saw a face appearing next to me, his face or atleast one of the many faces.
Here I recall myself saying/screaming : Thomas, I thought I'd never see you again.
When he got closer again to whipser something my dream ended and I had to hurry up to still catch my bus because apparently my alarm had stopped working xD

I maybe should work this out as an Xmen fan related novel :D I only need someone who can draw and visualize my dream.
That would be so awesome =P
But I think I should consider to take a little comic break xD
My dreams are getting way too fucked up :p

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten