Yesterday (I can hardly believe it's over yet) I went to Pinkpop with Helena, a friend that I have since primary school and we lost a bit of contact but I finally had the best reason ever to take her along the journey to Landgraaf, Holland.
I had bought 2 pinkpop tickets a few months ago because I terribly wanted to see 30 Seconds To Mars atleast once this year.
And so it went.
Yesterday we started our journey at 8.00 am in our hometown, we left to Roosendaal to catch our train. We had to travel 3hours and 20minutes to get where we wanted to be.
At the 3FM Stage of Pinkpop.
A whole day we stood there, seeing every band that performed.
I liked them all except one :D
The Plain White T's were a nice starter and pretty energetic although they hadn't slept (jetlag ftw apparently)
After them there was a band called the BeatSteaks (or atleast that was what I understood from their name). I loved the way how these guys mixed Rock/Hiphop and even Metal. I'm definatly checking out more of their music !
Then we had the Gaslight Anthem, their leadsinger was quite funny and the music was nice.
Right after the Gaslight Anthem there began a lot of pushing around and an awful lot of whining, The Script were going to play and they apparently are pretty famous (uhm I never had heard of them except from a cd on my sister her bedroom)
The moment the singer entered the stage I really really disliked them. I know every artist copies a bit from others, but this guy.
He was just being a Jared Leto copycat, such a damned shame because it didn't fit him. You clearly saw this guy didn't give a lot about his fans, he was more playing with the camera then trying to entertain the people in front of him.
Such a shame.
And then after the script it was maybe even more pushing. Well thanks to some fans from the previous band we had some really good spots (actually we did them a favor and ot somethin in return that was so nice of them :) )
Anyway 30 Seconds To Mars rocked the stage like they always do.
I got Goosebumps of their new intro;; Oh Fortuna from the Opera Carmina Burana I always knew these guys had an excellent taste for music and drama :D
The hour flew by even Jared stood there like "What the F*** only 10minutes left?!"
I didn't get on stage with Kings and Queens but I'll keep on trying, next try is in 2months :) @Pukkelpop.
And secretly I do wonder how he got out of his pants last night, I would guess they have to cut him out of it, so tight it was.
I did get a lot of awesome pictures with my sweet Sony HX7
Here you get the best of them
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten