Well this has been quite some time
I never really forgot about blogging, but with working fulltime, gaming and many more stuff I actually never made any time to write again.
Although I did feel the need for it.
Mainly I rant about society, how people annoy me and such stuff and hell why not?!
If I do it in real life people would say I'm always nagging but really I feel some kind of urge to leave this country, right now.
Leaving all people I know behind with an exception of like 5 people.
But let's start with some pleasant updates =P.
I quit my lousy job in a week so I can go back and study what I always wanted ;; Audio Visual Arts (or atleast if I get through the admission tests)
I travelled to America for the first time last June, it was the best trip I ever made and I learned a lot on it.
I finally managed to lose 14 kg ( oh and I have 9 more to go, but that starts again next week )
And if I have to believe the recent newspaper articles I'm going through a quarterlife crisis (but that would be like 5 years too soon, oh well I've always been ahead my age =P)
But well anyway I think I've changed quite some in the last 2 years, starting to work and getting to know the 'real' life has made me realise that I'm definatly in the wrong country.
Our youth is paying the luxury the past generations had, we have no assurance or whatsoever that we can ever buy a descent home, have a well paid job (without the government taking insane taxes on it so they can keep on living their big lifes)
I think I got dissappointed in humanity
And yes for a while, I think I forgot how to smile, everything annoyed me.
Untill I read a trending picture on a website telling to always smile back at little children, because they don't have to know yet how fucked up this world is.
Since then everytime I see a child I smile, I smile because I see their innocence.
And everytime they wave or say hi because I smiled, my day get's a little brighter.
And wow I'm already making some silly jumps again.
I'll catch up in a few blogs that are coming up.
Rereading what I last posted before this one and pick up my thread there again, look back on how I would react now =P
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten