zondag 28 maart 2010

#1

Well well, from today on I'm gonna try to get myself a new habit, Blogging !
Lately alot of things play on my mind, they might sound weird to some people, but I think some people out there will recognise some things in it.
And with all the work I have for school it will be a relieve to just write down what I think of instead of keeping it all locked up in my poor head =P.
Excuse me if I spell things wrong, be welcome to correct my english !

but ah well, now the real blogging thing.
My weekend was kinda good =)
I started it friday night with buying Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind (it has a real good story!) and the cd "A Beautiful Lie" from 30 Seconds to Mars who are really starting to be my favorite band. And they started very subtile with it =P I heard their song A Beautiful Lie exactly in the same period as I met my boyfriend. It was my best friend Jenny back then who showed me the vid on youtube with the words " see how hot that guy is"(She ment Jared) and I was like "oh well he has a nice ass" I agreed with her =P but had to twist it a bit xD. Like 2 days after that I was talking to Stixy (who is my boyfriend now) we only knew eachother through the internet and I still hadn't seen a picture of his face (I only knew his eyes).
And because he didn't had a flattering pic he told me that some people tend to speak to him on the street telling him that he looked like Jared Leto. Back then I didn't made the link with that cute singer but when I looked the name up it looked like such a coïncidence =). Jen and I laughed with it but at this point this was one of the best things of my life. Because of that I started to know a few of their songs, but never really good, I was to much in my "electronic" phase back then. But I tended to listen to From Yesterday every now and then.
I didn't hear alot about them untill in september last year I think, when I suddenly saw Jared's eyes in the news, yes I know that sounds really weird but apperantly he was the main actor of Jaco Van Dormael's new movie, "Mr. Nobody". I really had to see this one, as I always have been a huge fan of Jared's acting (and not because he is pretty =) ). And I don't know how they managed it, but recently I've been making friends through 30 seconds to mars and the gig in Forest National really boosted my selfesteem again. Now when I'm having a real hard time at school with assignments and stuff I put energy out of their music and the videoclips are working incredibly good as a source of inspiration and encouragement to keep on going and fighting for my dream of becoming a director.

But well both these things are so totally worth the money !
Kinda a shame that I didn't had enough with me to buy "This is war" (shame on me that I still don't have all their cd's xD)
Bought my boyfriend a new laptop, so he finally will stop being pissed off 'cause he get's powercrashes and black screens of death xD
I want to have the same =(
Or atleast I want to have a new Ipod and this Xmen/Marvell comic headphones that totally stole my heart <3

And I'm getting really nervous for my trip to Budapest with school, nothing really special except from the flying.
It's not my biggest fear, but it's also not that I'm happy that I will be lifted from the ground and be in the air :/

Ah well I'm not gonna write a book today xD so I'll stop for now
Love ya'll !
Rock On & Peace out !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten