Happy 30 Seconds To Mars Day ! xD
Funny how these guys always make my mood. I actually had to shut myself up from singing today =P. And I'm not that happy at all.
My mentor compared me today with a classmate of mine that is now doing his year again -.- he's a real fun guy, but saying that he's afraid that I might end up like him is NOT a compliment.
I'm starting to get soooo sick and tired of all these things I have to do for school -.-
I wouldn't mind doing them, if there weren't shitloads of other things that would keep adding up so I barely have free time. I started to get active on the interwebs again, all acounts like myspace,facebook,twitter,... are getting alive again.
In my case, that means that I'm just sick and tired of everything around me in my real life.
This afternoon I was dreaming on the buss, about how my life could look.
But the most terrible thing is to realise that my dream balloons are starting to fade once again and that even I start to doubt about what I can realise and what I can make.
This is NOT the way ! And I have to fight my own personal war, but I ain't gonna get up if they keep on pushing me down. I feel that there is only one teacher who still tends to believe in what I can. The only one that might defend me on my jury. And at this very moment I'm even afraid to disappoint him
And I'm also considering to just make an additional thing on top of my documentary so I have an alternative thing to show.
I feel sooo stupid that I didn't think of making a videoclip for my endwork, it's like the only thing at the moment that I really would like to do.
I'm sooo glad that we got the Fast Cutting Assignment. And it's amazing how it's based on the editing of requiem for a dream and that I do it with 30stm music ! xD
(yeye I know it's not that special, but it has been years since I had a hero that inspired me this way and that made and makes me think about alot of things)
Anyways I'm gonna move my speakers upstairs now and I'm gonna sing *cough* (if you can call it singing) along with my music (<3 bugging little sisters with good music xD) Or well better said I'm gonna scream my heart out ! (Oh god I start to sound like an emo kid don't I xD?)
Rock on and Peace Out my dear friends out there !
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten