
Never read such a damn truth !
*edit*
Maybe this picture need some more explanation from my side. As I already noticed that some people understand something different out of it =)
I don't mean that we have to put ourself "together" like Dr. Frankenstein did with his monster. Or like we would do with a robot.
I just think that everything that we do ourself to chase our dreams is part of a process where you "create" yourself. In this way it might be equal to finding yourself. But I think that this way of saying it might open the eyes of more people.
People might actually start to realise that sometimes being passive and just let it come down on you aren't the ways to achieve what they want.
I see to many kids and even adult thinking that they will make it just by letting everything happen. I know enough people who lived that way and are now regretting it and ended up becoming something they don't want to be. In that way you can't compare "Finding" yourself and "Creating" yourself.
But in my opinion the "creating" will probably make you able to "find" yourself.
It's a bit like all religions, it all has to do with eachother but some people just call it different then others
Ahhhhh one of my speakers turn out to be broken -.-
what is this with my music stuff going all insane :(
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten