maandag 29 maart 2010

#2

It's monday and it's evening again.
I'm soooo tired because of the switch to summer time. I'm even still speaking with the old times (somehow I manage to do it again and again without even knowing that I do it myself)
School was the same stuff as usual, we woke up to late so I missed an hour of Dutch, which was a pretty interesting theme, dialects. It's funny to know that the makers of commercials and such stuff really think about what dialect is "hot" and what's not. :p
Then after that I had one hour of maths (my ultimate failcourse) my notes are getting pretty filled up with sentences out of lyrics from 30seconds, I hope I wont have to hand in my notes at the end of the year xD.
Then we kinda had the highlight of the day, our lesson Art History, which I enjoy really alot, I love to learn about what's behind al this crazy stuff that loads of people don't understand. ^.^

And then in the afternoon we had our weekly 4hours of Camera, which was utterly boring because I only had to draw (but oh well it's thanks to myself I've been putting it off again for weeks and now it has to be ready tommorow -.- I should really stop doing that).
But ah well it's dinner time now and I hope that I can finish some stuff after it =P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten