Well well, it has been some time since I last wrote something on here.
I really got shitloads of work (I sounds like I always got that don't I ?)
It's only 2 days untill the deadline for my endwork and I still have to edit like 50% of it. Atleast I'm very glad that my mentor said that my compositions etc are quite okay. So that was a big relieve.
Now I'm very very tired. Tho I would like to stay up and edit some more, but I know that that isn't a good idea and that I should go to sleep as soon as I can.
I'm off to Budapest next week, I hope it will be a great time.
As I'm the only girl in my class I will have to sleep with girls from Drama. People that know me know that I'm not that kind of girly girl. So it will be a whole different thing than I'm used to.
Ah well I'm gonna stop with babbling here about nothing
Nity Nite peeps
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten