maandag 5 april 2010

#6

I've been silent for some days =O!
It kinda has to do with the start of the easter vacation and the big day of recording for my endwork.
Which was @ the Bombspotting (alot of people try to get on the military domain of Kleine Brogel then).
We went as semi-activist, meaning that I followed a group that was going to climb over the wires.
I never did such an amazing/exhausting thing. Normally I'm quite the good girl, never doing anything wrong =P Never had to run from the police =P
Untill saturday, because they warned me that it wouldn't matter if I was on the domain or not they would probably take my material and erase everything I had filmed.
So I had to be really really carefull that I wouldn't get caught (which resulted in several times of running from the cops =P)
Some press people wouldn't even believe me that I still had all my materials and footage while theirs had been erased by the cops =P
I was so proud of myself and Jerpe ! (whom I really can't thank enough for being my soundman that day).
We both aren't in great shape =P but we managed to keep it up pretty long (untill we had to run from the cops again and lost the group we were with).

Sunday we went to get our new kitty ^.^
So I'm introducing ya'll to Ziva (such a shame that no-one over here liked Cubbins ><)




Oh and I hate my bf when he's playing stupid first person shooters

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten