zondag 11 april 2010

#7

Wow we're already on the last day of the first week of the eastervacation.
To be very honest, I barely had time for myself, almost been working every f*cking day for school.
But I love it, I used to hate the real camerawork, rather go directing or editing. But this vacation I kinda discovered that I don't have to stay bad in it and that if I focus a bit more and think a bit less, I don't handle it so bad at all.
I can't wait to record my fast cutting assignment <3 Which is the first assingment in 4years that really makes me able to do the one thing that I love to do.
Making up ideas/recording a videoclip ^^. I soooo hope that this will turn out okay, 'cause I still haven't found a male actor yet.
But in the meanwhile I'm taking a few days off (like friday untill monday) so I can charge my batteries again. I started to become very very tired of everything which kinda influenced my moods lately.

But I'm starting to sound silly don't I ? I better stop writing for now and work a bit on my story. I hope that it will be finished within now and 4years at max.
I would like to publish it already but then I get scared, that it will be stolen and that I can't finish it and try to get it sold as a book or script.
But I'm dieing to get the opinion of certain people on it. But before I can get that I need someone who has alot more expierence with the english language than I do.

1 opmerking:

  1. I have the same with my story, just 4 people can read it & i trust them. One of them is one of my feedbackers & she write/read also in english, maybe she can check it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen