It's school again. Already had 2 tasks finished at the wrong date -.- (well it's good, 'cause I finished them to early so I can now overread them and hand in after that)
Things are going up and down at this very moment. I finally made a semi videoclip for my fast cutting assignment and it turned out better then I expected. I showed myself that I can do it if I want !
But on the other hand, things aren't going quite well between my boyfriend and me. I hate him for being such an asshole and scèneloving guy I mean come on grow up dude -.- We're together for 3 years and you would wanna dumb for such fake kids oO
I hate it that he tries to change me in such a thing. Okay I love some of the hairstyles but most of them are just .... uhm over the top?!
And somehow because of that my intentions to move to America are growing bigger. I want to chase my dreams and live them. Another thing that is starting to grow because of it is the fact that I want to meet my hero, I want him to tell me how he did it. Seeing his lyrics make me feel like he has gone to a similar thing as I do right now. It might be just my imagination that is desperatly trying to find a hold on to my current life 'cause the breakdown isn't to far away anymore.
Add the stress of my endwork on that and my tummy is already starting to go crazy >.< I hate the way things add up with eachother and how they're released to me all at once. Or atleast it feels that way. I miss someone in my life who's there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on, I miss someone to go crazy with and do silly things, someone that holds me when I need it. I miss somebody that let me walk with me head up high instead of constantly keeping me down. I try to spread my wings, but I can't fly
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten