Wow it's already the second day of the last week of vacation.
It's such a shame, I could use another week to be very honest. I feel kinda stupid that I haven't done a thing since friday, never thought I would say it but I start to be a workaholic =O. That's why I'm considering something new again.
As some of you may know (or don't) I'm planning to create a sort of E-zine focused on alternative music and movie reviews. Though that is alot of work to get it out of the ground and pretty succesfull. So if there is anyone with ideas how to get readers etc I would be happy to hear them (From now on I'm checking on reactions since I found out today that I had some reactions on my previous blogs that I didn't noticed *blush* sorry for that =O)
That's like the only thing that's keeping me from actually doing it, I'm not the marketing person and I wouldn't know how to start something, and if I want to get further with it and get good bandinterviews I will need references of readers.
Second thing that I want to do and which is maybe better to start with is volunteering for The Hive, which is a young US marketing/promo organisation that is very involved with 30 seconds to mars (yes there are they again xD). But yet again my selfesteem is kinda low and I'm kind of doubting about my capacities to help them out (tho they're looking for volunteers from over the whole world ).
I should get some selfesteem boost somewhere, why don't they sell such things =(
I remember the times that I believed in myself, but thanks to alot of circumstances coming together it went from 100% to like 5% and it's hard to get it up again.
But I'm glad that I never gave into being mainstream or changing because someone else wanted to. That partly may be the reason that they teared me down but what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger =). I'm glad that I'm still standing and that I start to rise again, but I still got a long way to go. And I know that that way isn't going to be easy.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten