dinsdag 14 september 2010

#32 Redo

Well I decided to delete my last post #32, what I wanted of my mind has been written down and that's all I needed.
I had a real good job interview earlier today, dutch ppl are way more friendly then belgian ones :p. I hope I get the job, tho it doesn't pay very well :) but I would love to work in such an evironment.
I've got a headache and a terrible need to get wasted (for the very first time in my life) I just want to forget alot of stuff for one evening and just make fun.
it may sound weird and totally wrong but I don't care anymore at this moment.
If I'm being accused of being a punk, I will go live like a punk.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. *goes looking for clothes that can be ripped apart*
    xD I'm gonna like being a punk ! xD

    *receives hug*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen