Well it has been a while since I last blogged.
My laptop refuses to work, so probably the motherboard or something important melted/blew itself up yay for technology.
So now I'm using my boyfriends old laptop now with a keyboard that almost needs a hammer to registrate the keys hitted><.
So I had my first week of working behind me. Except from some screw ups I'm doing quite fine I think. I believe that my boyfriend also has found a job so that's a goodie ^^
I've been thinking alot past weeks about how I want my life to be. I think I just took a step sideways to avoid one of the biggest obstacles I ever knew : My so called dad.
Well I think I explained that enough in my previous blogs so no need to write it all over again.
I think I finally made up my alterego/artist name , Lysith Gloria Vox or Lysith G Vox.
I didn't just take Gloria Vox because apparently Gloria Estefan had an album which had Vox in the Title, so if you google Gloria Vox you get music.. maybe not the kind I really want to be confused with. :p
I'm planning to buy a Canon 7D , it's an SLR camera but it's equal to most (semi)professional moviecamera's :p so it's a win-win situation I have a new slr for phtographing and I get a movie camera <3
Now I only need to learn how to get genious shots xD
I want to meet Bart Cubbins ... So he can tell me how to do it! xD
I like your name.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhehe thank you ^^
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI'm happy to read that you're doing fine :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen^^ I'm happy that I made the right decision :p feeling alot better since I made it
BeantwoordenVerwijderen