Lately I've been amazed about how weird people can be.
I mean I expect teenage girls to feign when they see that hot hunk, I expect people of that age to "stalk" him on his facebook. Because they don't know any better.
But since I added Bart Cubbins (Jared Leto's alter ego) to my facebook I see things that really suprise me, things I would've never imagened grown up women would do oO.
I see mothers, 40+ women stalking the poor guy with shallow messages, admiring every single thing he does, I mean I can probably sell them an empty vial saying it contains a drip of sweat from him orso.
I don't have any problem with people admiring their idol, but what bothers me about this is that it are yet other Leto fangirls that actually don't give a shit about his directing orso. I mean he's my damned hero, but I'm afraid to send him a facebook message to say what he means to me and ask advice, cause all these others spam it right away with stuff like "omg we love you" yadiedah.
If my mom would act that way I would be sooooo deeply ashamed of her.
My friends told me I was too crazy about him , I wonder if they would change their opinion when they see my humble respect and love against the freaked out almost stalking loveletters on his facebook :p
I just don't get people these days =) and I think it bothers me most because Bart Cubbins is his directing alter ego and it's only since early this year that people know it, started loving Bart Cubbins because it's Jared. I loved Bart Cubbins his work long before I knew that it was actually Jared who just used a different name.
People can be anonymous on the internet, that's why.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenbut still, I'm talking about facebook all your friends and family can see what you're saying :p
BeantwoordenVerwijderenit just creeps me out what I see some people post on the guys page :p