woensdag 15 september 2010

#33

OMG =P Just when I told my mom that I would go and study if I hadn't found a job by the 27th of this month, I get a phonecall.
Remember I told about this amazing job interview yesterday?
Well they said I can begin there =D I'm soooo happy finally it starts to turn for me ^^.
I'm so happy with this =D It has to do with what I studied and I really think I will do well.
So everyone that is into photography or need computer stuff, come buy them at Digital Warehouse in Ekeren. I'm a sales representative there starting friday =D.
I'm so excited ^.^

*edit* it feels like my boyfriend is angry at me now because I was looking way shorter for a job then he does and I found one before him. I don't want him to be mad me for that :(

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Good to know.. I need often photography stuff! Any discounts possible? :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We already use almost the lowest prices on the market around ! :p especially on camera's and lenses :p (and you get a 2+1 year warranty on camera's and lenses :p)
    If we would sell with discount we would sell with loss :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen