woensdag 2 februari 2011

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.



The first one is my boyfriend ofcourse.
Like I mentionned earlier I wouldn't have been around anymore if I hadn't met him.

But he isn't the only one I got a few more people that have my back for when I don't feel right, they even help me out without really knowing it
It's not in a particular order.
first one of them is Nina
I see her as one of my best friends, we don't live very close to eachother and we don't see eachother often, but she always has a listening ear when needed.

The next one is Nomi. (the left one, gosh this is a very old picture)
I know her for quite a while but only started to really talk to her this summer.
In this few months she really became a good friend, now when something is bothering me I know I can talk about it to her she won't tell it to someone else and she tries to help me.
It's also amazing that we both dream of going to America one day, I hope we'll be able to depart together.

Ofcourse there is Carry who reminded me about the music that now gives me the courage to carry on. And she always has a listening ear when I need it :)

And last but definatly not least there is Kimberly.
(and damned I don't have a pic of us together :<) Girl why didn't we talk so much earlier? I just love our conversations, the planning of our Londen trip, the fantasy about how we're going to date Alan Rickman and Jared Leto there. You maybe don't know it but things like this keep me going at some days. You make my world look a whole less grey

And to someone I don't know so good in real life, Sara aka Lady Scarlet, your pm's and blogcomments past year really were a great support and that's why I also want to put in a little thank to you also.

GUYS THANK YOU !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten