zondag 6 februari 2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


Oh yes here he is again together with his two fellow genious musicians.
30 Seconds To Mars is my favorite band their music is just so amazing.
Shannon is a really passionate drummer, I saw that while I was filming him during their Forest National gig and I really admired the way he threw himself in the music.
I've never seen such an open artist to his fans as Tomo and he just rocks the guitars.
And ofcourse there is Jared Leto who is also known as Bart Cubbins in both personalities they belong to a part of this day. Jared is part of my favorite band and he is a genious when it comes to lyrics. As Bart Cubbins he knew to take a spot of my heart even without me knowing his face. I fell in love with the videography and stories behind the music videos, that later appeared to be directed by mr Cubbins.
I could write a book about how I love his work.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten