
This picture shows my two biggest insecurities.
The first one are my upper legs, I've never been skinny and one of the zones where I suffer the most from my "build" are my upper legs.
I lost quite some cm's on them already but still I think they're too fat and that holds me from wearing nice dresses and skirts.
The second one is/are my teeth.
Somehow and no matter what I try they keep a light yellowish shine and it just looks so unclean I think and above all when I laugh I show alot of gum which isn't attractive at all in my opinion.
The first one are my upper legs, I've never been skinny and one of the zones where I suffer the most from my "build" are my upper legs.
I lost quite some cm's on them already but still I think they're too fat and that holds me from wearing nice dresses and skirts.
The second one is/are my teeth.
Somehow and no matter what I try they keep a light yellowish shine and it just looks so unclean I think and above all when I laugh I show alot of gum which isn't attractive at all in my opinion.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten