To be very honest there isn't a "thing" that had a huge impact on my life so far.
Although there is a person who made a really huge impact on my life the last year.
If I reflect very honestly I quite lost the way past year. I wanted to graduate but I didn't know what to do after, I listened to much to the negative stuff people had to say about what I did.
I got pretty demotivated and started doubting everything I did and I couldn't care less what would happen with my work and where I would end up.
Untill the day I totally fell in love again with 30 Seconds To Mars and everything around it.
I discovered Bart Cubbins, the director of their videoclips.
And I found one thing that he said very touching "No matter what, keep fighting for your dreams"
The main reason I want to meet this guy is to thank him.
He got my life back on trail and I rediscovered my passions and no matter what they say, I will keep on fighting for my dream.

Although there is a person who made a really huge impact on my life the last year.
If I reflect very honestly I quite lost the way past year. I wanted to graduate but I didn't know what to do after, I listened to much to the negative stuff people had to say about what I did.
I got pretty demotivated and started doubting everything I did and I couldn't care less what would happen with my work and where I would end up.
Untill the day I totally fell in love again with 30 Seconds To Mars and everything around it.
I discovered Bart Cubbins, the director of their videoclips.
And I found one thing that he said very touching "No matter what, keep fighting for your dreams"
The main reason I want to meet this guy is to thank him.
He got my life back on trail and I rediscovered my passions and no matter what they say, I will keep on fighting for my dream.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten