maandag 2 mei 2011

Amazing Weekend

It has been a long time since I had to work on a Saturday again and it exactly had to be the one when I had planned to attend Repmond Rock a very local festival a few towns away from where one of my best friends live. The headliner was Zornik, a band that carries alot of early teenager memories and still makes nice music and that has earned a permanent spot on my Ipod.
Because I was just feeling pretty handicapped without a camera, I bought myself a Sony HX7.
And I'm already so in love with the little fella.
It look like this :
This little camera is the proof that compact camera's don't need to be crap.
I made some awesome pictures during the Zornik show, which was absolutly amazing and I just loved how the singer was amazing himself so much on stage and at the same time he was teasing his bandmates. He was so full of energy that they blew me away.
I like some of the pictures I made, they look quite cool.
A little selection of my favorites: (they get a bit fucked by the blogger upload quality :( )



Blurry but I like it


1 opmerking: