dinsdag 10 mei 2011

I wanna scream, "I love you," from the top of my lungs

For a weird reason there is something that is bothering me for more than a week or two now.
I would so want to talk about it with my boyfriend but he'd probably laugh it away or it would result in a huge fight, something I want to avoid now.

It started out really stupid, I'm spending most of my weekends at my boyfriends house these days.
But I think I had this dream or maybe it's better to be labeled as a nightmare a week or two ago.
In that nightmare I heard my boyfriend talking to his mom they were talking about me. I can't exactly remember what they said but it had something to do with money and that I was taking advantage of him. I woke up with this really bad, mixed up feeling because the dream also ended in a psychological attack from his mom towards me. (it was all a dream ofcourse, but it felt so real).

I don't know why I dreamed this or why it is bothering me so much. But I think it's just a feeling I always tried to hide. The feeling that his mom doesn't see me as "worthy" enough to date him/ life with him. I have the feeling that she is starting to become a blockade towards our future.
In a way that she seems to want to have some kind of control on what he/we do.
I know that's quite normal for parents and especially with their first and last child. But this way she sometimes says to me "if you want to live together you should start to save up some, because without it you won't be able to buy much" Uhm like duh? She has no idea what kind of savings I have and then I really felt "attacked", she basicly was saying "he ain't gonna pay alone for everything, you better make sure you have a bunch of money"
I know she probably didn't mean it that way. But ever since I have this feeling that she thinks that I use him for his money, although he hasn't given me anything after my birthday, while I often buy him clothes and such stuff.
Another thing that adds to this is that my boyfriend once said that she wants that he and his brothers to keep living close to each other, ye well I'm sorry, but I ain't staying in this stinkin' country.
And because I think too much about it I also have the feeling that she is the one that talked him out of the whole idea of getting married. Something I would love to, but that probably won't happen if I stay with him.
I feel so fucked up about this lately and I don't have anyone to tell or atleast I don't want to bother anyone with it.
So well here I'm writing it down, so those who want can react to it, and those who know me would understand my mental abscence these days.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten