I wonder who the F*ck had the idea to let someone else than David Yates direct one of the last Harry Potter movies.
It missed all the atmosphere from the previous movie and I wonder what the screenwriters were thinking, reducing that epic battle against the Death Eaters with just a hiding Harry.
I was really disappointed when I left the theatre after this movie.
I was really disappointed when I left the theatre after this movie.
*edit* In a making of video on one of our tv stations I saw some interviews with Daniel Radcliff and Emma Watson they both said (as far as I can recall it) that Yates wasn't there during the whole process of that movie because of another project he had.
Because of that the film was finished under someone else his/her supervision.
I remember this very clearly because it explained immediatly why movie 6 sucked compared to Order of the Phoenix.
Still that doesn't really explain why he is listed as official director, but I highly doubt that he did the postproduction of the movie.
Because of that the film was finished under someone else his/her supervision.
I remember this very clearly because it explained immediatly why movie 6 sucked compared to Order of the Phoenix.
Still that doesn't really explain why he is listed as official director, but I highly doubt that he did the postproduction of the movie.
Uuuh... Halfblood Prince is wél geregisseerd door Yates ze!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenStone en Chamber zijn door Chris Colombus geregisseerd Prisoner door Alfonso Cuarón, Goblet door Mike Newell en de rest door Yates ze...
Kvind trouwens Goblet de minst goeie... Micheal Gambon is gewoon ... buuuh slechte Dumbledore.
Ma anyway.. kvind da Prince nog meevalt ze! Ma zoals gezegd, tis het opbouwende deel naar de laatste twee films.
btw Eragon is pas een slechte verfilming al was de film wel goe (als de het ni vergelijkt me het boek)
juist de edit gemaakt :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhet durft wel meer te gebeuren da nen iets onbekendere afwerkt en da dan de bekendste naam gebruikt word voor de doosjes/officiële pagina's.
En kheb Eragon nog nie gezien/gelezen :p