Maybe I'll think of something during writing or atleast I hope so :p.
The last few days I've been thinking again about what is called my "future". I didn't go to college this year because of money issues (or well better said I would've caused them). But you all know that :).
Anyway I realised last week, more than I did before, that a sales job is good, as something temporary, but it's definatly not my life calling. I have loads of respect for the people that see themselves working in a shop all day and that untill they retire. But that's just no life for me.
I'm someone who can hardly stand a routine, let alone I would have the same 9-5 day over and over and over and over again. I gently pass it to those who love it.
Anyway I atleast want a Bachelor and even if possible a Master degree. I know I'm smart (and that's not ment arrogant, I haven't had my IQ tested, so I'm not going to see I'm smarter than anyone else, but a fact is that I learn pretty easily and that I have this kind of wrong connection in my brain that they refer to as a photographical memory.) and so I know I could atleast get that Bachelor degree if I want it.
Only the thing is ;; as what?
One thing is sure it has to do something with the audiovisual stuff. I just feel alive when I'm near a set, a camera, moving images or sound. But that narrows my choice down from a billion things to a million things (well figurativly speaking). And on top of that I don't want to give up a job completely because I also want to move forward with my boyfriend.
I've also been thinking to apply for a flightattendant job, but for the Belgian companies your french needs to be very good, let it just be that language that I can't get mastered. I just want to see the world, learn stuff, get some "life experience" (literarly translated from how we say it in Flemish/Dutch so I don't know if this is a correct english term).
One of the current educations that really appeal to me, but I know I probably won't be able to do alot with it afterwards is the shortened Bachelor Writing at Rits in Brussels.
You have to hand in a very though application assignment and if you're accepted you get 3 years of Bachelor studing all in one year.
I love writing, I always did but I'm realistic, the chance to become an actual screenwriter is very very little, especially here in Belgium and anyway they have alot of issues so far, a few years back they even striked Hollywood for a few days because they have so little work.
But over here you get more chances if you can say I'm a Bachelor, no matter what kind of Bachelor Degree you have, recruiters automaticly will be more interested in you than in someone who has just finished High School.
I've also been thinking to apply for a flightattendant job, but for the Belgian companies your french needs to be very good, let it just be that language that I can't get mastered. I just want to see the world, learn stuff, get some "life experience" (literarly translated from how we say it in Flemish/Dutch so I don't know if this is a correct english term).
One of the current educations that really appeal to me, but I know I probably won't be able to do alot with it afterwards is the shortened Bachelor Writing at Rits in Brussels.
You have to hand in a very though application assignment and if you're accepted you get 3 years of Bachelor studing all in one year.
I love writing, I always did but I'm realistic, the chance to become an actual screenwriter is very very little, especially here in Belgium and anyway they have alot of issues so far, a few years back they even striked Hollywood for a few days because they have so little work.
But over here you get more chances if you can say I'm a Bachelor, no matter what kind of Bachelor Degree you have, recruiters automaticly will be more interested in you than in someone who has just finished High School.
I hate it that I can't choose, not only in this matter, but also in many other things. And I should change that but I think too much , way too much :(
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten