As I want another movie for every day I get I have to choose something different from Mr Nobody. And because so many people I know took Black Swan I'm going to choose *drums*
Requiem For A Dream !
From the same director as Black Swan and The Fountain, Requiem for a Dream is yet another masterpiece.
Darren Aronofsky deserves his own shelve in my dvd cabinet I think, I haven't seen one bad movie of him so far. I love how harsh this movie is and how we get sucked into it.
I always had an interest for outcasts and how someone would get into a situation like these four characters do. I think we have a wonderful explanation in this movie. It's actually just all about how easy it is to slip away into something we don't want
Requiem For A Dream !
From the same director as Black Swan and The Fountain, Requiem for a Dream is yet another masterpiece.
Darren Aronofsky deserves his own shelve in my dvd cabinet I think, I haven't seen one bad movie of him so far. I love how harsh this movie is and how we get sucked into it.
I always had an interest for outcasts and how someone would get into a situation like these four characters do. I think we have a wonderful explanation in this movie. It's actually just all about how easy it is to slip away into something we don't want
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten