Well I bought these for myself :
As I didn't want to spend alot of money I had to keep myself calm, I saw so many things in the comicbookstore again, if I could, I would buy them all!
Later on we went to my boyfriend his work, he has a new job as salesattendant in a gamesstore, after a comicbook store that's the second coolest job on earth. When he saw the comicbooks he couldn't resist looking what was underneath the joker cover and that way he discovered this amazing hardcover it looks so much better than the paper art around it.
Later on we went to my boyfriend his work, he has a new job as salesattendant in a gamesstore, after a comicbook store that's the second coolest job on earth. When he saw the comicbooks he couldn't resist looking what was underneath the joker cover and that way he discovered this amazing hardcover it looks so much better than the paper art around it.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten