Or well I'm not :p I have this blog for over a year now and I only make my 100th post now.
I do have to admit I could've made much more blogs if I wouldn't make such long ones. But ah well, my blog is just a way to write down what I think.
I'm home alone now at my boyfriends home and he has quite awesome soundspeakers, so I'm now on his computer while Nirvana is filling the house (after my Kurt Cobain blog I started to listen to them again and I like them way more than I like to admit :p).
Because I'm home alone I can also sing along with this music, so this is a fun day ^^
It's weird realising that this might be my home from this summer on and that for atleast 2 years unless we find something that's priced really nice.
Yes living together scares the shit out of me sometimes, but I don't understand all the buzz about "I need my space, so it 's hard to live together" I think that if you have a healthy relationship both sides can give eachother the desired "space". For example my boyfriend likes to game at times I hate him for that because I come over to his place and all he does is gaming,while I can only watch tv. But at the same time he does go to a movie with me once in a while although he doesn't like the movie theatres. Or he drives me to an insane boring (for him) photography/videography event and he even joins me in. Although he doesn't understand a thing about what they're saying. So I can also give him that space to game for a few hours.
But we also have a real mature relationship I think, we've already been through a lot together and we're like "It's okay as long as we get along, if we break up it would be a shame but then so be it." And we both like the same bands, but we also hate some bands that the other listens to.
We're so alike and yet so different and I think that that is what keeps our relationship healthy.
I also started a new writing project with erotic novels, it's under a total different blog account because I don't need total strangers that like my stories to read all my daily life buzz :p.
For those interested here is the link : http://bedromance.blogspot.com/?zx=be154ad4b0e868f1
There is only 1 story on-line now but I rather publish quality than quantity rubbish
There is only 1 story on-line now but I rather publish quality than quantity rubbish
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten