maandag 4 april 2011

The remaining days of the picture challenge

Because I don't want to start a new one untill I finished the other one here you got day 23-30 from the picture challenge

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Yes I consider a Graphic Novel as a book

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

Humanity, I think it's the most fucked up thing on this whole world.
We treat other species like shit, we destroy our planet and above all we think we're superior to every other being in the world.

Day 25 - A picture of your day.

I'm afraid that I can't take pictures of my day, although that sounds really stupid when working in a photography shop

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
The necklace my boyfriend got me for my birthday.
He barely had money but instead of spending it on fuel for his car, he bought me this silver necklace. It means so much for me because it's a small gift but one that came from the heart.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
My youngest sister Gwen, I can't stand my other sister at all, but this little girl is my angel.

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Even although I don't like a lot of people around, I do am afraid of being alone.
I wouldn't want to be the last one standing when the world ends

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
This picture makes me smile because of Jared Leto's comment with it.
'Just a few more push-ups + tofu and I'm ready for my audition'
the thought only of Jay being a Chippendale is really funny :p

Day 30- A picture of someone that you miss.
I wish I had a picture of him
Gramps I miss you, I wish you would've stayed much much longer

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten