vrijdag 29 april 2011

Have you ever wanted to disappear?

Wow how a mood can change in only a few hours time.
Unlike many of the people I knew I enjoyed the reports about the British Royal wedding, it was quite romantic. I really loved the dress and hell I even wanted to be a princess when I saw her.
But this kind of dreamy mood just went to a plain "I'm worth nothing" -feeling.
I'm watching the belgian version of pop Idol right now, I envy these people for having an awesome voice. Right now I envy every singer in the whole wide world.
I'm beginning to feel like I will never discover a talent or atleast not one big enough to make it to the kind of life I want. I'm afraid to be stuck in a job as a sales advisor for the rest of my life.
I need a fucking vacation, I feel like I'm starting to loose my grip again.
I think too much, I want a tattoo but I keep delaying it because I don't want to look like I did it because someone else has just done one. At the other side I know my boyfriend doesn't like that kind of bodymods, so he probably wouldn't be very happy with it.
But then the last few days there is something about his attitude that is bugging me, I don't know why. Maybe it's just because of everything together. But at this moment, I don't know if he does really love me like he loved me a month ago.
I feel worthless at this moment.
I'll probably never be somebody

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten