vrijdag 8 april 2011

More Than This + More Random Song Shuffle Games

I saw this kind of games coming op most of my friends blogs.
Well I take the one they had and add a few more to it. Because they're all quite funny :p
Note I only have music on my computer of which I have the cd's, so that makes that I only can listen to 7 bands orso.


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY? I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off (Me + you) - Fall Out Boy
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? The take over, the breaks over - Fall Out Boy
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? I've got a dark alley and a bad idea that says you should shut your mouth - Fall Out Boy
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? The Story - 30 Seconds To Mars
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Interlude - My Chemical Romance
6. IF SOMEONE ASKED 'ARE YOU IN LOVE?' WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ? Scared of yourself-Zornik
7. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO? Thank you for the venom - My Chemical Romance
8. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Give 'em hell kid - My Chemical Romance
9. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? I slept with someone in Fall Out Boy and the only thing I got was this stupid song written about me - Fall Out Boy
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? The Enemy - Zornik
11. WHAT IS 2 + 2? The Mission - 30 Seconds To Mars
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND ? I'm not okay (I promise) - My Chemical Romance
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Was it a dream? (acoustic version) 30 Seconds To Mars
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Conspiracy - Paramore
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars (and omg this can't be coincidence :s )
16. WHAT SONG WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? 100 Suns - 30 Seconds To Mars
17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Babylon - Zornik
18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Echelon - 30 Seconds To Mars
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Fame < Infamy
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Blood - My Chemical Romance
21. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? Boulevard of broken dreams- Green Day
22. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? It all comes back - Zornik
23. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? More than this - Zornik

How am I feeling today? Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
How do my friends see me? 27 - Fall Out Boy
What is my best friend's theme song? American Eulogy : Mass hysteria, Modern world - Green Day

What is the story of my life? She's my winona - Fall Out Boy

What is the best thing about me? Welcome to the universe - 30 Seconds To Mars
What is today going to be like? Coffee's for closers - Fall Out Boy
What is in store for this week? Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars
What song describes my mom? Alibi - 30 Seconds To Mars
What song describes my dad? Song of the century - Green Day
To describe my grandparents? A Modern Myth ( acoustic) - 30 Seconds To Mars
How is my life going? Love Afair - Zornik
What song will they play at my funeral? Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
How does the world see me? My Heart - Paramore
Will I have a happy life? Forgotten [*] - Zornik
What do my friends really think of me? The Kill (acoustic) - 30 Seconds To Mars
How can I make myself happy? Drowning Lessons - My Chemical Romance
What should I do with my life? American Idiot - Green Day
What is some good advice for me? Keep me down - Zornik
How will i be remembered? Sleep - My Chemical Romance
What is my signature dancing song? Year Zero - 30Seconds To Mars
What is my current theme song? The Static Age - Green Day
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Attack - 30 Seconds To Mars

*I did this the morning after the above shuffle games*

LIFE STORY:
Opening Credits: The Enemy -Zornik
Waking Up: Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day
First Day At School: St- Jimmy - Green Day
Falling In Love:Of All The Gin Joints In The World - Fall Out Boy
Fight Song:Whoa - Paramore
Breaking Up: Who's Your Daddy?-Lordi
Prom: The Kill (acoustic) - 30 Seconds To Mars
Life's OK: Good To Be Bad - Lordi
Mental Breakdown: Love Afair-Zornik

Driving: The Battle Of One - 30Seconds To Mars
Flashback:She's My Winona - Fall Out Boy
Getting Back Together: Was It A Dream ? - 30 Seconds To Mars
Wedding: Know Your Enemy - Green Day
Birth of Child: Let The Flames Begin - Paramore
Final Battle: House Of Wolves - My Chemical Romance
Death Scene: I Feel Alright - Zornik

Funeral Song: Holiday - Green Day
End Credits: Song Of The Century - Green Day

What song describes my mood right now? Conspiracy - Paramore
What song do I listen to when Im depressed? Bang The Doldrums - Fall Out Boy
Happy? Savior - 30 Seconds To Mars
Scared? All I Wanted - Paramore
Bored?Are We The Waiting - Green Day

What do people assume when they first look at me?
Xo - Fall Out Boy
What will be a big challenge in life for me? Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance

Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend? Forgotten [*] - Zornik

Do I have a Secret Admirer? Miracle - Paramore

Will I ever become manically depressed in my life? The (After) Life Of The Party - Fall Out Boy

Is someone trying to kill me? Closer To The Edge - 30 Seconds To Mars

What is my sexual preference? More Than This - Zornik

What am I afraid of? America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy

What will I be doing in a few years? You Move Me - Zornik

What is some good advice for me?
I've got a dark alley and a bad idea that says you should shut your mouth - Fall Out Boy
What should I do instead of this quiz? Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance

Will you get married? Time To Wake Up (Instrumental) - 30 Seconds To Mars

What is the story of your life? Believe In Me - Zornik

How can you get ahead in life? 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Heaven) - Fall Out Boy

What is the best thing about your friends? Fallen - 30 Seconds To Mars

What song describes you? Helena - My Chemical Romance

How does the world see you? Hallelujah - Paramore

Will you have a happy life? Cubicles - My Chemical Romance

How can I make myself happy? Buddha For Mary - 30 Seconds To Mars

What should you do with your life? Year Zero - 30 Seconds To Mars

Will you ever have children? The Carpol Tunnel Of Love - Fall Out Boy

How am I feeling today? Last Of The American Girls - Green Day

How do my friends see me? Keep Me Down - Zornik
What is my best friend's theme song? She's A Rebel - Green Day
What is the story of my life? From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars
What is the best thing about me? Ignorance - Paramore
What is today going to be like? I Never Told You What I Do For A Living -My Chemical Romance
What is in store for this week? Alibi - 30 Seconds To Mars
What song describes my mom? End Of The Beginning - 30 Seconds To Mars
What song describes my dad? Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year - Fall Out Boy
To describe my grandparents? Give 'em Hell Kid - My Chemical Romance
How is my life going? The Story (acoustic) - 30 Seconds To Mars
What song will they play at my funeral? The End - My Chemical Romance
How does the world see me? Dead! - My Chemical Romance

1. What is your life going to be like in five years?
The Backseat - Zornik
2. How is your love life going for you right now?
Where The Lines Overlap - Paramore
3. What pisses you off the most about the opposite sex?
Final Curtain - Zornik
4. What do your parents really think of you?
Viva La Gloria - Green Day
5. What do you think about the world and its current state?
Babylon - Zornik
6. What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
The Deadite Girls Gone Wild - Lordi
7. What will your first/next time having sex be like?
What A Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy
8. What is your main goal in life?
Nobody puts Baby In The Corner - Fall Out Boy
9. What do the boys at your school think of you?
Scared Of Yourself - Zornik
10. What do you really want in life?
20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy
11. How are you going to get far in life?
The Fantasy - 30 Seconds To Mars
12. What do you say when you're in a bad mood?
Hey Girl - Zornik
13. What about when you are really happy?
Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? - Fall Out Boy
14. What do you think of yourself in general?
Hang 'Em High - My Chemical Romance
15. What is your life's theme song?
Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Both Of Us - My Chemical Romance
16. What are you going to do this weekend?
Get Whatever You Want - Zornik
17. How can you try and make yourself happy?
Oblivion - 30 Seconds To Mars
18. What song will they play at your wedding?
The (Shipped) Gold Standard - Fall Out Boy
19. What about your funeral?
West Coast SMoker - Fall Out Boy
20. What or who makes you the most happy?
Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy
21. What am i doing on this earth?
Peacemaker - Green Day
22. How am i going to die?
Attack - 30 Seconds To Mars
23. What is some good advice?
THat's What You Get - Paramore
24. And what's some advice you'd never take?
Careful - Paramore
25. Will you ever have children?
Here We Go Again - Paramore
26. What is high school like for you, or what will it be like? or was like?
The Kids Who Wanna Play With The Dead -Lordi
27. How are you feeling today?
The Static Age - Green Day
28. What's your general outlook on life?
Cancer - My Chemical Romance
29. What are your last words going to be?
I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off (Me + you) - Fall Out Boy
30. What song is going to be stuck in your head all day?
East Jesus Nowhere - Green Day

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten